Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Challenge #79


Welcome to Challenge #79

Good Morning Everyone!!! We are so pleased to see all the entry's now. You all done awesome with Jane's sketch.

The winner of the Girl with Lamb stamp from Whiff Of Joy is

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

10
Timestamp: 2010-05-18 23:01:34 UTC


That is Pam Congratulations dear. If you would email me your address I will see your stamp gets on it's way to you.


The prize for this coming challenge will be a surprise stamp from Simon Says Stamp.
So to be in the winning for the prize you MUST USE A WHIFF OF JOY STAMP!!!!

This week we have a color challenge for you.
Brown and Yellow and another of your choice
So we so hope you will join us, and remember you have 2 weeks to make your card.

Now here is some inspiration from the design team

Tara


Paola



Mindy


Jane

Jacqui

Donalda


Kim

Gio



Bev




Please leave us a link directly to your card here with Mr Linky.











10 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Hi...I'm so excited to have won the stamp which is gorgeous!
I'm having a problem e-mailing you with my addy...my computer doesn't like the link. Could I ask you to please e-mail me at
stephen.smith870@ntlworld.com
with your e-mail address.
Sorry to be a nuisance!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi everyone, hope you like my card,have used brown,yellow, and a pinky purple love bluebellx.

Jackie said...

another great challenge... and made use of my unused stamp.. (of which I have a few lol). and... a male card toboot. :)

mylkrafts said...

Hi, just right on time, I am excited to join the Challenge, however have some doubt :o) Hope you all like it.

Mary Lou said...

Hi DT~~great creations!!! Thanks for fun challenge!! I got to use a stamp i won in April--Yippee!!!
Blessings

Clarissa Schupp said...

...a very great challenge, so fantastic cards from the design-team...love them all.
hugs Clarissa

fionalawlor said...

HI :O)
This is a great challenge, i would never normally use these colours but i think they work really well together.I chose yellow,brown and white.Thanks for the chance to enter!
Fiona x

Melodie Wilson said...

brown and yellow are my two favorite colors so I really enjoyed this challenge. Good luck to all. Melodie Wilson

Charleigh said...

Hi all, this is my 1st ever challenge i have entered, hope u like my card, and hope ive done it right, love all the cards too,love charlee,aka shaka79 xx

Anonymous said...

Great Challenge, tried to add my card to Mr Linky but without success
Here's my entry if it's not too late
Hugs Sonia xxx