Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Challenge #74

UPDATE!!!!!!! Well I told you I would be back with the prize for this week.
The wonderful Katharnia is sponsoring us this week as I told you earlier and look at this wonderful prize one person is going to get!!!!!! So with such a fabulous prize lets see tons of entry's. Let's make this the highest number of entry's. Thank you so much Katharina for this wonderful prize. So come on folks let's get those entry's in. Remember you have to use a Whiff of Joy stamp to be entered in for the prize.


Welcome to Challenge #74

We would like to thank you so much for your entry's this last week. Such gorgeous creations you all made. And I do hope you all can forgive me on the confusion on the last post. Just wasn't a good week around here with no computer lol What a mess.



This week we have a lovely sketch for you by our lovely Jane. So I do hope you all will join us this week.



Katharina will sponsoring us this week and I will pop back in later and add it to the post. You know her prizes are always awesome. I hope you all saw the new Stamp kit. Oh isn't it adorable.

Scheherazade 1001 Nights!!! Oh what a must have!!! So if you have not seen it what are you waiting for, go over to the Whiff of Joy store and get yours now.



The top 3 winners of the blinkie are

#1 Claire

#34 Adina

#42 Tracy



Would you all please email and % Bev also so we can make sure we get your email so we can send you the code for the blinkie.

There is a couple that I have not heard from yet and it could of been due to my computer problems so please if you are one of the two please email us.



Here is this week's sketch so do come and join us , just remember there is only 1 rule. You must use a WOJ Image on your card to be in the wining for the prize



Jane's Sketch


Our Guest Designer for April Natalie




Bev



Debbie



Donalda



Jacqui


Jane


Mindy


Paola



Tara


Vicky


Kim



Please leave us a link to your card with Mr Linky



















10 comments:

jan farnworth said...

loved the sketch thanks for the challenge.

yoxx said...

whooaa nice sketch...

Alienka said...

So beautiful cards! They inspirate :)

The Taming of the Glue said...

Great sketch...loved playing with it!

ladyjanet_56 said...

Hello everyone I have posted my first challenge on here, fingers crossed

Debbie said...

What a great sketch Jane, and such lovely cards from the DT. I am so glad I was able to participate in this weeks challenge.

mettepip said...

Great sketch to work with!
Mette

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a great sketch....... and such lovely cards from the DT.....

Hugs
Bella

Annette said...

Thanks for the challenge and I loved the sketch. Cross my fingers and hope to win the adorable stampkit.

Lotti said...

Lovely sketch and wonderful examples from the DT! Thanks for the inspiraton!