Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Challenge #28

Welcome to Challenge #28
First I would love to say thanks for all the entry's we had this week. You ladies sure rocked Heather's sketch. Man they were all just gorgeous ladies!!

I know you are all ready to find out who won the handsome Knight Charlie!!!!!
Well here is the winner done with the Random Org.



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

78
Timestamp: 2009-04-28 23:54:57 UTC



So that is Kate T!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Congrats Kate Please EMAIL ME with your addy dear and we will get your prize took care of.


Okay on to this weeks Challenge. The theme for this week is STARS AND STRIPES!!! I really had fun doing this challenge. So everyone get your entry's in and make sure you follow the only rule You must use a Whiff of Joy stamp. The winner of this week chosen by the Random Org will win a 2 week guest spot with us on the design team. How does that sound???

Also remember the deadline is getting close for pre ordering the summer kit from Whiff of Joy. You know these are going to be beautys so don't miss out. Get ahold of Katharina and get your order in.

Okay here is the Design Teams inspiration for you here and can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Rachel


Jacqui


Heather

Donalda

Bev








Make sure you leave us a link to your POST and not your blog please. If we don't get to it that day then we won't be able to find it

26 comments:

Mandy said...

fantastic DT cards....

hugs mandy

Manuela said...

wonderful creations of the designteam!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration week after week :)
Barbara
x

Joseline said...

This is my first Whiff of Joy Challenge! Thanks for the inspiration and challenge. Can't wait to get my new stamps so I can continue to play.

CarlaKH said...

so many great cards!

Kristi Scrap said...

The challenge this week was wonderfull. I had a lot of fun making my card! Thanks again for letting me add my card!

http://kristiscrap.blogspot.com

mueppi said...

Great DT-cards!
hugs Gisela

Beccy said...

another great challenge thanks - DT cards are wonderful
Beccy

Iselin said...

Great challenge!

Manu said...

The cards from the DT are so fantastic. Wonderful Theme!
Hugs Manu

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation from your DT as always, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Nice said...

Da sind wieder super schöne Sachen entstanden.

elske said...

Great cards DT

greetings Elske

Finja said...

so ein schönes Thema.... das habe ich genutzt, um meinen Kartenvorrat etwas aufzufüllen...

Natascha said...

Great DT cards and I love to play again!

Natascha

Anonymous said...

All the samples are wonderful! I found this challenge after I'd already made my card, and thought, "What a happy accident!" I will definitely be back to try future challenges.

Barbara said...

What beautiful cards from the DT! I love all the color schemes! I just couldn't get past the red-white-blue thing --- it's that time of year here!

pink rose said...

A contribution seems to have been late. I am disappointed!
Here is mine.

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
I can't see Mr Linky...so I'll leave a link here for now...
Helen x

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Since Mr.Linky is AWOL, I´m posting my entry again. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

wonderful cards!

hugs
alexandra

Helen said...

Have found Mr Linky...and added my card there now! lol
Helen x

Lotti said...

Schöne Challenge! Und Die Karten vom DT sind wieder traumhaft! - Für meinen Beitrag habe ich Maid Charlotte als Lady Liberty verkleidet... :)

Anonymous said...

I was too late to load my card but here it is anyway. Fab DT cards as always. http://alittlecardbyme.blogspot.com/2009/05/whiff-of-joy-challenge-28.html

Kayla said...

Beautiful works.

Here's mine:

http://kayla.blox.pl/2009/06/The-Whiff-of-Joy-challenge-34.html

Anonymous said...

Mabinogi online gold
Mabinogi money
Mabinogi Gold
cheap Mabinogi gold
buy Mabinogi gold

2moons dil
2moons gold
buy 2moons dil
2moon dil
cheap 2moons dil

Flyff gold
flyff Penya
flyff money
buy flyff penya
cheap flyff penya
cheap flyff gold

aion kina
aion online kina
aion gold
aion online gold
buy aion kina
cheap aion kina
aion money

Dofus kamas
buy dofus kamas
cheap kamas
dofus kama
dofus gold
dofus money

Knight Online Gold
Knight Gold
Knight Noah
Knight Online Noah