Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Challenge # 123 - Jane's Sketch

Wow!! Thank you all so much for your gorgeous entries using black and white images!! You blew us away with your amazing black and white colouring!!

The winner of the $25 credit voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store, as chosen by random, is:
Here are your random numbers:
20 
Timestamp: 2012-02-14 22:20:48 UTC


Congratulations Lillyt!! Please email us so that we can arrange your prize!

The winners of the top 3 blinkies, as chosen by the design team, are:
1 Jane
6 Pejtoon
25 Jeanet
Congratulations ladies!! Please grab your blinkie from the side bar.

Our sponsor for this fortnight is Whiff of Joy with a fabulous 15% off your next order at Whiff of Joy! Perfect for all those gorgeous new Henry Mouse stamps released today - and have you seen the gorgeous trio of butterflies die???

We have a sketch for you to follow for this challenge. Please remember to use a Whiff of Joy image on your creation and only link to new work to make it fair to everyone who takes part. Here is Jane's sketch:

Here is the gorgeous inspiration from the design team!!!
















9 comments:

Livia said...

WOW!!!! I'm sooooo lucky this month!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Livia
xxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all:) Sandra HIZEP

MagsB said...

What a great sketch, and what lovely inspiration from the DT! Thank you!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

Oh no! I made a silly mistake with the sketch! Please remove entry no 9! If it's ok, I'll make a better attempt later!

I'm so sorry for your trouble!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

Me again! I've realised I could delete my entry myself. Panic over!!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

Hooray! I've finally got the sketch right lol! Please ignore my previous panic!! I enjoyed the sketch very much!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

This sketch is wonderful and the interpretation of the DT are stunning.
Francy

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge. I love the Dt work! Judy x

Erin said...

WOW! What amazing cards!