Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Challenge #78


Welcome to Challenge #78

I would like to take this time to thank all of you who joined last week's challenge. Sure was pretty
scarce, but those of you who joined in thank you so much.

I know I told you last week about the new release Katharina has over at Whiff Of Joy the Get Well Collection and then the new Store Stamp Kit is out. Well let me tell you what, I just saw a post on Katharina's blog where she is giving away a whole set of the New Get Well Collection (pictured below) On HER BLOG!!! You just need to put the Whiff Of Joy Logo on your blog and tell people about her candy. Now how easy is that?? So make sure you go visit her and maybe you will be the lucky one.


Some news from the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. Starting with this challenge here this week, we will be going to every other week!!! Yes that is right so you have 2 weeks to get your art done to join in the challenge. I so hope that helps a lot of you to be able to come and join us. So our next challenge will be May 19th.

Now some lucky person that joins in the challenge this round is going to be the lucky winner of the Girl with Lamb!!! These Gnomes are really so popular and Katharina from Whiff Of Joy is going to donate this cutie as a prize. So remember to be in the run for the prize you must follow our only rule!! YOU MUST USE A WHIFF OF JOY STAMP!


Now on to our challenge this week
We have a wonderful sketch for you by out own Jane!!! So come on lets she your take on her wonderful sketch
And here is some inspiration for you by the Design Team



Bev
Donalda

Gio
Jacqui
Jane
Kim

Mindy


Paola
Tara
Please leave us a direct link to your card here with Mr Linky!!


26 comments:

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi to you all have done my 6th card for the challange,enjoyed doing it thanks jane. must remember 2weeks now. lovebluebell x.

Lisa said...

Fun challenge! It will be nice to have 2 weeks to work on it! Will winners be posted for challenge #77?

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT! That is so cool that I will now have 2 weeks to make my card, will help me to enter more of your fab challenges.

Love the look of the sketch and can't wait to get started!

Sarah x

Bianca said...

What a lovely challenge! It´s my first time I made a card for a challenge and I really enjoy it!

The Taming of the Glue said...

Beautiful sketch to work with. Really enjoyed this one. Have posted on my blog:
http://smiffyscards.blogspot.com

Iselin said...

Nice sketch =)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome sketch & inspiration!!!

MommyScraps said...

Beautiful sketch and wonderful examples! Thanks for the challenge!

Sarah A said...

Just wondering if you are going to post the winners on a different date now you have gone fortnightly?

Sarah x

Petra said...

Das ist ein schöner Sketsch und es hat mir Spaß gemacht ihn nachzuarbeiten! Eure Inspirationen dazu sind alle wundervoll!
LG Petra

Nicola said...

Great sketch and just love the DT designs. Nicola xx

Pysselbus said...

Gorgeous sketch! I loved playing!!

Take care and thanks for your wonderful inspiration!

//Linda

Kelly said...

I love Elisabeth Bell images and enjoy creating with them. Thanks for having challenges that encourage both.

chrilvian said...

poepoeh i made my card......

Pernille said...

great challenge. Love it

Manuela said...

Wunderschöne Karten vom DT. Ein sehr schöner Sketch. Hat mir wieder sehr viel Spaß gemacht.
Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Melodie Wilson said...

This is my second entry in the challenge. so hard to compete with the beautiful art that is created in the challenge week after week. good luck to all. melodie

Basteldina said...

Ein schöner Sketch und tolle Beispielkarten
LG
Nadine

Scatty Cards said...

Great challange. The Dt cards are fab as always.
xx

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely sketch I really enjoyed using it.

Sue

craftymum said...

Glad we now have 2 weeks to do a challenge. Thanks. Great DT cards
Love sarah XXX

AMIT said...

Its really fun challenge started and your cards are really beautiful.

Home Based Data Entry

Dorte said...

Thanks for the sketch. I`m in.

Lizzy said...

Fab sketch again ladies & gorgeous DT cards too ~ hope you like my card ? xx Lizzy xx

Dorothy said...

It looks like Mr Linky is closed. I got sidetracked - was not sure of the time zone for your challenge. I guess I am easily distracted and need a pretty obvious indication! This was a cute sketch - I will try to be back next time.

Cool said...

Wow..!!! What a blog dude...

Work from home jobs