Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Challenge #56

It's Wednesday and we are back with another WOJ challenge!!!!
Man love all the entry's last week with the orange and browns.

This week we have a wonderful sketch for you by our own Gio!!!
But first the winner of the prize from Katharina, this gorgeous sheet of Christmas Flourishes is









Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

66
Timestamp: 2009-11-17 22:44:39 UTC


Francesca
Congrats dear please EMAIL ME your addy dear so I can see that your prize gets sent out dear.

This week 1 lucky person will be out guest designer for 3 challenges in December!!!
So get your entry in, you never know you might be the lucky winner.
Just remember there is only 1 rule!! You must use a Whiff of Joy Stamp!!


Sketch by Gio






We are so pleased to have Katharina join us this week, thanks dear

Louise our Guest Desinger for November

Here is some inspiration for you from the design team
Claire



Bev




Donalda






Debbie







Gio











Heather










Jacqui










Jane













Rachel






Please leave us a link to your card with Mr Linky














8 comments:

Julye said...

Can I ask can we combine challenges or should my entry be purely for WOJ ?Julye

Kreativmonster said...

I really love the sketch, it was very nice to play with it!

Karen W said...

Great sketch and awesome DT cards. I just got my Christmas stamps so will have to play some later today.

Sanna said...

Great sketch Gio! :-)

weekend-crafter said...

Hi all, I thought I had followed your sketch this week, but when I posted it I realised I haven't so I'm going back into a locked room to try again. If you want to take a look at the card that I was going to enter into Mr Widget, please take a look here .

I will be back with the proper sketch, I promise. Karen xox

CraftinGranny said...

Great cards by the DT. Loved the sketch and can't wait until Wednesday. Thanks so much for the challenges and the chance to participate.
"Hugs" Granny

Unknown said...

Sorry I have entered twice dont know where my head is, Christine x

carine said...

i entered my card for the challenge just in time..it's a very beautiful sketch..but not easy to use...