Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Challenge #41


Welcome to Challenge #41

How is everyone doing??? I hope everyone is great and enjoying there week so far.
I so enjoyed looking at all the entry's seeing how everyone used my sketch. Gorgeous work everyone and so glad you joined us.

Did you all enjoy the Anniversary Blog Hop that Katharina had for Whiff of Joy??? Well I got in on the end of it and it sure looked like you all had a blast!!! The new release from Alison is just so cute!!!! If you missed it make sure you go check out those cute images. And remember you still have time to get in on the pre order of the Fall Stamp Kit you have till the 7th of Aug to pre order. So click on over to Whiff of Joy and get your orders filled.

Now for the winner of the August Guest Design Spot drawn by Random Generator is
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:50
Timestamp: 2009-07-28 21:41:13 UTC



That is Vicky, Big congrats dear if you will EMAIL ME HERE I will get with you on next month's challenges.


Now on to our challenge this week, we would love to see Floral lots and lots of Floral
Easy isn't it??? So I sure hope you all join us, Just remember there is only one rule you must use a Whiff of Joy stamp.



Now here is our July Guest Designer Debra's Card, It has sure been a pleasure to have you with us this month dear you have made such beautiful inspiration for everyone. Thanks so much dear for joining us.

And some more inspiration from the Design team



Rachel


Marga


Jane


Jacqui

Heather


Gio


Donalda

Debbie

Claire


Bev









Please leave us a link to your card please and not just your blog, Thank you

11 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous DT creation lovely theme, i made a mistake with my first one and linked your blog, please can you remove it for me...

Hugs Pops x

Dawn♥ said...

Gorgeous eye candy from the DT for some pretty amazing inspiration. Thanks for the amazing challenge! I've linked up in Mr. Linky! Thanks ladies! ♥Dawn♥

Gunsan said...

Flowers, or actually LOTS of flowers, isn't really my thing, but I gave it a go anyway. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Elisabeth said...

So I have now "delivered" my first entry to any challenge... Yikes ! A lot of fun making this card as I love flowers =) And I even found a paper with fowers to make it all floral !
Thank you for the challenge
Hugs

Sharon said...

Lovely floral cards from the DT. I've added mine to Mr Linky.

Sharon x

Marcea said...

so pleased to be getting a chance to play along this week. Gorgeous DT cards as always ladies
-x-

Kiki said...

Lovely DT cards. Great challenge, I like working with flowers.

Hugs, Kiki

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Beautiful DT cards! OMG so impressive!

Here is my card

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

cheryl said...

stunning cards again by the DT lots love cheryl xxx

Zuila said...

Bev,
Gorgeous DT cards.Thank you for your visit my blog.
Zuila x